The Silk Road connected the people of our ancient world. It encompassed a series of trade routes upon which merchants traveled to sell and exchange their goods. These merchants were immersed in new cultures and languages, experienced new ways of living, and met people they never forgot. Although trade was the driving force behind their expeditions, the travelers became forever changed through their journey on the Silk Road. I’m Scott, I’m 24 years old and I’m attempting to embark on my own Silk Road journey. I will post an item for trade and if you want to offer something in exchange, send me an email with a description and a picture.


Wednesday, November 17, 2010

1st Trade: Blue Risk Piece

This is a blue Risk piece. Maybe you're missing one from your game and maybe you're not. Maybe you love blue, maybe you don't. It's small and cute and it's a soldier.You can name him, or maybe it's a her. If you would like to offer me a trade, please email me.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Scott, just blogged about this...you can read it here on my blog...I am hoping it gets alot of people your way! I think my 800 blog readers will LOVE this idea!!! Miss you and Love ya! Your big sis, Shannon

    http://shannonmakesstuff.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-brother-is-coolest-by-far.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun concept can't wait to see where this goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will trade you a box of crayons (I live no where exciting good old portland oregon, but its a start :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm here from Shannon's blog. This does sound like fun. I'm not a Risk taker (is this the first bad pun on your blog?), but I will be RSSing this blog. Something is bound to find its way to upstate New York.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm in dallas, I could trade you a mini domino :)

    ReplyDelete