The Silk Road connected the people of our ancient world. It encompassed a series of trade routes upon which merchants traveled to sell and exchange their goods. These merchants were immersed in new cultures and languages, experienced new ways of living, and met people they never forgot. Although trade was the driving force behind their expeditions, the travelers became forever changed through their journey on the Silk Road. I’m Scott, I’m 24 years old and I’m attempting to embark on my own Silk Road journey. I will post an item for trade and if you want to offer something in exchange, send me an email with a description and a picture.


Friday, November 19, 2010

A Day With Robert

The blue Risk piece informed me that his name is Robert. Today, Robert and I had a feeling that our time together would be coming to an end, so we decided to spend the day together. When I was struggling with my finance homework, Robert was there to help me.
After, we decided to go for a ride and look at all the  beautiful fall leaves. Silly Robert was being stubborn and wouldn't put on his seat belt. I told him that he was old enough to know better.


I needed to purchase some dress pants for my job and Robert insisted on accompanying me. Robert did get grumpy though, when they had no pants his size.


  
We ended the day building a piece of furniture. Robert told me that before the army he used to work in construction management. I'm going to deeply miss Robert. Although he rarely talks, he is a faithful friend.
Robert and I have been looking through all the trade offers and he is getting excited to be traded at the beginning of next week. He is so excited he couldn't even sleep last night and has already laid out the outfit he is going to wear on the floor. Please send any final first trade offers this weekend so I can make a final decision.

P.S. Robert tells some funny jokes

No comments:

Post a Comment