The Silk Road connected the people of our ancient world. It encompassed a series of trade routes upon which merchants traveled to sell and exchange their goods. These merchants were immersed in new cultures and languages, experienced new ways of living, and met people they never forgot. Although trade was the driving force behind their expeditions, the travelers became forever changed through their journey on the Silk Road. I’m Scott, I’m 24 years old and I’m attempting to embark on my own Silk Road journey. I will post an item for trade and if you want to offer something in exchange, send me an email with a description and a picture.


Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Time is Cool and Fun

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season. I pretty much was in a coma for a week. I got very ill and was in bed all week, including Christmas Eve and Christmas day. Do you know the most depressing part about coming out of a coma? It's checking your email and having no offers for my wonderful television. My Silk Road stands at a halt as of now! The more offers I recieve the awesomer my Silk Road will be. I know you have an old little something in your garage or under your bed. I'll trade for almost anything I feel is fair, besides string cheese and mailboxes.

P.S. When I was sick my wife convinced me to let her put a green mask on my face. I hope my friends don't find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment